Owner Link Tales
Andrea's Channel
Urban Dictionary
Thursday 21 July 2011 | Thursday, July 21, 2011 | 5 wink
URBAN DICTIONARY GAME Rules:
  • Go to urbandictionary.com and type in your answers to the following questions.
  • Post the first definitions it gives you.
1. Your name:  Andrea
Andrea comes from the Latin meaning "Womanly" or "Beautiful Lady". She is steadfast and confident,honest and reliable.A tower of strength for thoughs she cares for and a rock to the family.

( I am a lady and I do care my family :) )

2. Your Age: 21

The age at which one is finally considered human.

(Haha, does it mean mature enough?

3. One of your friends: Veronica

Generally ambitious, kind, caring, smart, loyal.
But
1. Can be self centered at times.
2. Doesn't know when to stop doing the wrong thing.
3. Can't read people very easily.
4. Can be randomly mean when she feels it is necessary.
5. An over-achiever at times but is too lazy for her own good.
If she is quiet, but loud, she is definitely a Veronica.

(I will tell her)

4. What should you be doing: Dancing 

to move with unhindered grace around an area with the presence of another enjoying the same activity. 
(LoL)

5. Last person you talked to: Mom

The woman who loves you unconditionally from birth, the one who puts her kids before herself and the one who you can always count on above everyone else.
Just telling her your problems makes you feel better because mom’s always know how to make it all go away.
Even if you fight, know that she’s just looking out for your best interests.
(Yeah, she is. I miss my mommy)
6. Favorite color: Pastel 
A color so bright its not a color it becomes a way of life

(Agree ^^)

7. Birthplace: KB

kā-bē

(My hometown. I miss Ka-be)

8. One of your nicknames: Ann
A name that means graceful, musical, loving, and friendly.
(Will agree on that ^^)
Words to live by: I am me.I'm not perfect. I may be weird. You may not like the way i act. But this is me. Don't bother trying to change the way i am





Older Post | Newer Post
rawrr!
Hello, welcome to my blog. No annoyed words here okay.


Big Thanks
Skin By Cikin
Edited By Ann.