Owner Link Tales
Andrea's Channel
Brighter Days Are Coming Ahead
Thursday 17 October 2013 | Thursday, October 17, 2013 | 0 wink
Reading Time: 2 - 4 minutes

Life seem meaningless. I wonder if anyone else is having the same issues like i'm facing right now. I find it helped me when i wrote something in my blog. I've never write for such a long time and i knew this is the perfect time i should use my hands wisely. by throwing all my emotions, my feelings into this. yeah this. i know i will be happy soon. i know brighter days are coming ahead. i know God will not ever leave me. time will heals. i surely believe that. the past 1 month have been the craziest, toughest time in my life. i broke up with my boyfriend, i was betrayed by my boyfriend, i run out of money and i struggled, i mean LIKE STRUGGLE A LOT to prepare my Action Research presentation and to finish my mini thesis. thank God i made it well. thank God for never leaves me. despite my weakness, You gave me strength. Heart broken tu memang la sakit tp it cannot be compared to Your pain God, your greatest love, where you died for me on the cross. semuanya dapat ku tanggung dalam Dia yang memberikan kekuatan kepadaku. Thus, i will do something to change my life 180 degree completely. i have 4 weeks left before i finish off my 5 and 1/2 years of study here at Tawau. i want start everything new. i want to help people. sy mo aktif dalam misi penginjilan if God will open a way for me before posting ke school. 

"Aku telah mencari Tuhan, lalu Ia menjawab aku dan melepaskan aku dari segala kegentaranku" 
Mazmur 34: 5

"Karena itu rendahkanlah dirimu di bawah tangan Tuhan yang kuat, supaya kamu ditinggikanNya pada waktunya. Serahkanlah segala kekuatiran kepadaNya sebab Ia yang memelihara Kamu 
(I Petrus 5: 6-7)

Be blessed,
Andrea L



Older Post | Newer Post
rawrr!
Hello, welcome to my blog. No annoyed words here okay.


Big Thanks
Skin By Cikin
Edited By Ann.