Owner Link Tales
Andrea's Channel
count His blessings
Thursday 17 October 2013 | Thursday, October 17, 2013 | 0 wink
Not by might,nor by power, but by the spirit of God. Yes, indeed because of the Grace of the Lord. It is not easy to forgive people who had hurt us, especially myself. I was so hurt by my ex' s actions towards me. Tapi oleh kerana kasih Yesus, because of his love i can finally forgive him. It's hard to move on when a part of him is still with me. I love him but God has a plan for myself. He separated us because He knows what the best for us. For me. I am still hurt. Yes i am. But instead of complaining his actions, instead of talking his mistakes over and over again, instead of throwing anger to God, i should count His blessings in my life. Jatuh bangun saya berjalan bersama Tuhan, tetap Dia tak pernah tinggalkan saya. Berjalan bersama Tuhan itu sangat priceless. I cant imagine my life without Jesus inside me. Well for know, i dont know what my future holds, but i know for sure who holds my future.. 


Be blessed,
Love,
Andrea L



Older Post | Newer Post
rawrr!
Hello, welcome to my blog. No annoyed words here okay.


Big Thanks
Skin By Cikin
Edited By Ann.